Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A perfect homecoming message

My adorable husband loves me so much that he left me a cute message in the lawn for when I got home that night! They came and picked me up at the airport, and when we drove up to the house, this is what I found. (in case you can't read it in the pic, it says WE LOVE MOM) and the other side of the lawn had a big heart. My husband really does love me, and I know he missed me! Its always a good feeling to know you are loved!

3 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

How cute is that! I am so glad so are home safe and that your family has their mommy back but I really miss you! I don't think I can write things like that in my grass for ya! but i love you too!

Anonymous said...

That is so so sweet! Good Job Justin!
I am glad that you got to do that with your sisters. Now I want to!

Tori said...

That is so sweet! How nice to go on such a great trip and then come home and feel so appreciated!