Stacey, Connie and I on the plane to Spokane
We had such an awesome time on our trip! With all the laughing, playing cards, bubble blowing, eating WAY too much for our own good, we just made so many memories! We couldn't have made it there safely without Tom Tom, our wonderful BFF, GPS system! I never realized how awesome they are until now! Seattle is a bit hectic and crazy, and we really had no idea where we were going, so Tom Tom is the newest member of our family.
It was so sad that it had to come to an end, as do all fun vacations!
I love my sisters and I am so happy we had the chance to get away together. We definitely will make a getaway once a year from now on.
I had a ton of pictures, so I just did slide shows to get them all in the best I could.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Seattle Trip 2008
Stacey, Connie and I on the plane to Spokane
We had such an awesome time on our trip! With all the laughing, playing cards, bubble blowing, eating WAY too much for our own good, we just made so many memories! We couldn't have made it there safely without Tom Tom, our wonderful BFF, GPS system! I never realized how awesome they are until now! Seattle is a bit hectic and crazy, and we really had no idea where we were going, so Tom Tom is the newest member of our family.
It was so sad that it had to come to an end, as do all fun vacations!
I love my sisters and I am so happy we had the chance to get away together. We definitely will make a getaway once a year from now on.
I had a ton of pictures, so I just did slide shows to get them all in the best I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hahaha! I felt the same way about GPS until I got one in the burb... PRICELESS! Especially for the very directionally impaired like me. Ours is named Betty when it's a woman's voice and Bruce when it's a man. Life savers those 2!
cute pictures from your trip. looks like you had a fun time! I like your new background too!
You look like you girls had way too much fun and film! Thank goodness for digital cameras, right? I am so happy for you and glad that you got to do that. I think every mom needs a good getaway, it helps you appreciate your family and them to appreciate you.
I noticed you didn't mention my fabulous driving! ha ha
I do not know what we would have done without Tom Tom!!!
I love all the pics, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Did you know I grew up most of my life in Seattle? I love that place - it is so beautiful! I'm jealous you got to visit!
Post a Comment