Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boating on Cascade Lake

These three girls are so cute when they are together! They all fit in the tube, and were so excited to get to go out all together!
The entire drive there, Gavin kept saying "Mike's boat" like 30 times, and he loved it! Stacey and Michaela taking their turn on the tube Gavin actually wanted to take a turn as well....he did pretty good! We had so much fun riding on Mike's boat! I love just sitting there and looking at the scenery. I did have to take Gavin out on the tube, but we went slow enough it wasn't bad...so those of you who are freaking out that I went out, relax!!!

3 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

These pictures are sooo cute! You maybe should get Gavin into swimming lessons! If he loves the water so much!

hilla said...

Why are your children the cutest things ever?! Oh, probably because you are the prettiest. Ever. Really.

Anonymous said...

Boating pictures are so fun! I can tell that it was beautiful up there! I love the green trees and the blue water and the cute kiddos!
What a fun trip!