Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping in Donnelly

No matter where we are, there is always a baseball session
Roasting marshmallows! Gavin just loves Jaydon, and he is kind of a little clone of him as well The 3 musketeers painting pine cones!
We went to Donnelly for a few days with the Miller's. We stayed in Mike's aunt and uncle's cabin. It was quite small inside, but it was so much better than a tent. It was right by the lake and so beautiful! Camping is getting more fun, but its still hard with little ones especially at night! They did pretty good the whole trip, but after 3 days and 2 nights, I am always the one who is ready to head home! Thanks Stacey and Mike for inviting us to come with you!

7 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

It looks like you guys had sooo much fun! It reminds me of the last time we all went camping together. Do you remember? Huckleberry pancakes and frogs everywhere!!

hilla said...

Ooh so fun! I don't know that ever seen crafts while camping except for at girls camp... good thinking. It appears that they all had a ball!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Looks like fun, Val! Yea for camping. :)

Darin said...

Talk about invites...? hum...?

Malissa said...

So cute! I love the little visors!

Waters said...

How much fun! I just love how close you and Stacey are, I think thats so special. Seriously, I love my sisters and to throw camping in the "love" would be even more fun. :O)
I must add that the water pictures are great, and oh so cute, looking at the Gav man "surfing".
Ive never been to donnelly, my 6th grade class had a chance to go but it was taken from us when we decided we'd have a MAJOR food fight in the cafeteria, Im talking about HUGE. oh man, were our teachers MAD. Ha ha ha, I can remember it now.
You look great my dear, I thought Id throw that in too.

Amber said...

looks like a fun time camping--you are a trooper--dave always wants to go, but i don't :) so---when do you find out what you are having?? I tried to ask your husband, but like a month ago he told me that maybe you were finding out that week? guys have no clue what's going on!!! :) unless you know already and it's a secret!!!