
ANOTHER BOY!!!!! Yes, we are in fact going to have a little boy! We were all shocked when the doctor told us, Justin I think more than any of us. He was "sure" it was a girl. I was secretly hoping for a girl, just so Mackenzie could have a sister, and so I could dress her in those adorable clothes! But, I have my girl, and I everything is great! Mackenzie at first was a little sad, but as I put her to bed tonight I asked her again if she was okay with having another brother, and she said yes! It actually helps the whole bedroom situation at our house for it to be a boy, I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do if it was a girl. For those of you who have been to my house, its quite small, and the bedrooms are even smaller. So, now a little less stress in that matter.
The baby looks great and weighs 1 whole pound! Here are some pretty bad quality pics, yes they are a picture of a picture, still no scanner yet. Not a great one of his face, but look at those arms and adorable ear! Showing us his muscles already! We are very excited and now I can start shopping and getting things more ready.
13 comments:
CONGRATS! Yay, I was right! haha I hear you on the sleeping arrangements! We feel like we're busting at the seams with just two... should be interesting if we add another one to the bunch - especially if we finally get a boy! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to meet him!
Congrats, Val! He looks adorable already!
Hey Val, just tell Mackenzie that eventually she will get her own room and the boys will have to share. Ali got so excited after I told her that. She had a big realization though the other day. She asked where the new baby was going to sleep. When I just gave her a look she roller her eyes and said, "you guys said I was getting my own room." I feel so bad, but we have to make due with what we have. Just like you, I hope for Ali's sake this one is a girl, we find out Aug 11. Congrats by the way. And now your boys will be close is age and be buddies and Mackenzie can be the mom to them, at least thats how it is at our house.
Congrats, Valerie!! How exciting. I bet it is so nice to finally know. I don't know how some people can wait until the baby is born to find out!
a boy??!!! congrats!! very exciting!!! and his ear really is adorable :)
Wahoo! Eventually Kenzie will love that she is the only princess, maybe. Lil Gav man will be stoked! Why is the bedroom situation better w/a boy? Since you have one of each already, couldn't you just add baby to whichever room was the appropriate gender? I'm confused. But either way, he will be anothe heart breaker, and cute as ever!
Oh, and I was way off on my vote!
I know I already said my congrats on the phone. But.. Congratulations!!
I was actually amazed at the quality of the ultrasound pictures! I think they are great! Kenzie will be a great older sister to 2 brothers! Remember how "motherly" she was to all the cousins and feeding them jello? I have that on video if you need to be reminded! Oh and when the "boys" leave for the father and sons outings it is always "Party-time" for us girls!
Congrats Val!!!! That is going to be so much fun. Let me know if you need any help with anything
WONDERFUL!!! I know its so much fun dressing little girlies in sweet little dresses.
Your picture of picture is great, I have a scanner but the settings arent quite right yet because it scans so small, so I like your "scanner" effect. :)
Congradulations for your little man, now you can start picking out names, unless you already have one?
Valerie-
That is so wonderful! I always feel that little "aahhh" feeling sweep over me when I see ultrasound pictures! I can't believe that we are already finding out what you are having! It's going so fast! December will be here pronto! Shop till you drop girl...BOYS/GIRLS...your still shopping right!? Shopping for baby is ALWAYS fun! CONGRATULATIONS on baby numero 3...and it's a BOY! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Congratulations! How exciting! I am all about finding out what you're having in the ultrasound instead of waiting until the baby's born. So thanks for sharing with all of us so we didn't have to be in suspense until the end.
it's amazing how a bedroom suddenly gets so crowded just by adding a silly crib. i mean really, it's the tiniest member of the family and yet they have to have SO MUCH STUFF to go with them!
Congrats again!
Hey Val
I had no idea you were expecting! And I didn't know you were home now either. Congrats on both. You will love having another boy. I know what you mean about cute girl clothes, though. Kennedy is sure it's time for a sister......she thinks she's getting one for Christmas....she doesn't really get the whole having babies thing. Thanks for checking out our blog. I do wish we lived closer. Your kids are too cute and look like fun. Glad things are going well for you.
Love,
Mel Maxfield
Post a Comment