Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day to day frustration

So I am now beginning to get that extra "fat" on my belly. If you know I am pregnant, then you can say, hey you are starting to show, BUT otherwise, I just look like I am eating one too many cupcakes! Ugh! I am now 18 weeks, and I don't remember showing until after I found out what I was having. Curse the fact that most women show faster with each pregnancy. So needless to say I am feeling extra pudgy these days. It makes me sad, and at the same time its exciting because I am pregnant. I just hate this in between time where you aren't showing enough, but enough that you look fat. And with it being summer, it doesn't help. I can't cover it up like I could if it was cold outside. So this is my grouchy moment in life right now, had to get that off my chest, thanks!

8 comments:

Melt Momma's Heart said...

I remember that feeling, Val. But, don't worry, you are still beautiful even when you feel pudgy.
xo.

casa chandler said...

i feel for you. but you know, it could be worse. you could look like me...HUGE! no, i'm not kidding.
-rachael

Waters said...

Oh goodness Val, I know EXACTLY what youre feeling like right now!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel that EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! The fact is correct that the more kids youve had the quicker you show. Well Val with my little boy I am showing MUCH quicker, infact I look like I am about 7 mo pregnant.
Sweetheart, if you want those cupcakes, you eat them. :) And if you happen to eat one infront of me, Ill eat one too. :)
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Barnes said...

When I come to visit, just sit by me and then everyone will think you are Miss Skinny and be asking me how far along I am!!! No but really I can sympathize with you a little! Everything was different with my 3rd!

Malissa said...

Oh goodness... I totally remember those days! Still too small for the maternity clothes but too big for regular clothes... no fun! I seriously wanted to walk around with a sign on my belly announcing that I had a baby on board and did not just eat too much for lunch. I definitely showed earlier with Jadyn too... so curious to see what will happen with #3.
So it's been a little while since I saw you but I don't remember you showing at all. I'm sure you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I remember that!! And it did come earlier with each one! But, you are beautiful...in every stage of pregnancy...BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Val-
I wouldn't mind going with you on the half price days (roaring springs)...monday I think...my kids would love it! Let me know, cause I'm too chicken to go by myself!

Cassie said...

I am so sorry if it makes you feel any better i am way behind you and already at that stage well maybe it is because i am a little on the pudgy side!!!! But i am sure you look cute and not chubby!