Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot just a fun/good/bad/funny memory, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

14 comments:

Amber said...

umm...I wish I had more memories of us!! I think the best one was when I was surprised to see you at Allison McDonald's house during a Layers party!! That was a fun surprise!

Waters said...

Yes I ran into that too, it was quite annoying. I have about 3 blogs that wont let me "address" it. and No I havent found a way to overcome it. I know that if it is blocked it wont do it regardless. Ummm oh ya, as for the "name change" I just changed it in the "name" title going into the actual list, then save and wa-la youre set. :)
I assume youre feeling well? I hope so. :)

Jeric and Mickale said...

Sharis...Oreo shakes and mozzi sticks :-)

Cassie said...

my favorite memories are of going every year to mcall to the cabin. and going to the jellybelly store. also always getting the same stuff at christmas from Grandma!!!

Tori said...

I forgot that I used to give you rides to school! Haha, funny. I remember people asking if we were sisters - I was like, I wish! :)

Anonymous said...

This is such a goofy memory but I remember you having Cup-O-Noodle for lunch every day in high school!
Silly...
Another memory is when Ricks came to play CSI and I was sitting in the stands with you watching the men play and you pointed Justin out to me from across the gym and said that he was the one for you...not in those exact words...but, you know what I mean...I'm not sure if you guys had even dated yet...so fun to remember stuff like that!!!

hilla said...

Must I narrow it down to one? CAN I narrow it down to one? hmmm... sifitng, sifting... it has to be that one time when we laughed so hard in my kitchen that we peed our pants, and then played the same 3 board games everyday for an entire summer straight, followed by barbie and the rockers! and then skipping sunday school and/or YW every week to walk home and eat, after which we floated the river and scarred you for life, next wanting glasses so badly that i wore yours, and then water fighting in your house with darin and roger, or eating all of your goodies from your weekly food money allotment, finishing that one time by walking to maverick ten times a day with stolen money from my dad's piggy bank. i could go on, but that ONE memory ought to do, right? Man, no wonder I love you so much.

hilla said...

oh, and the one other time when we tried to hack into darin's computer diary, and played wheel of fortune till our retinas were burned from staring at the computer screen, and then played tennis at the costello's like we were at wimbledon, and debated over which movie to watch while flipping through a webster's sized binder of alphabetized movie titles, and spent the night in the basement for the 100th time, even though you vowed to never have me stay again if I wouldn't stop nuzzling my pillow with my face, or letting my foot touch yours.

Waters said...

oh my golly, I have the WORST memory, all I remember is that I thought you were the most coolest and prettiest girl ever, I thought if only I could get her to like me then for SURE Id be cool too. :) ha ha ha ha, my memory stinks. Im trying to remember, my whole high school years are a B-L-U-R... no but seriously I really did think you were just so beautiful and cool. But youre still beautiful and cool, so I guess thats not a memory at all. :)

valerie said...

Hillary Waters,
My memory of you is TCBY all the way!!! I just remember you making me laugh everytime we worked together. You were always hilarious, and still are I might add! But it was the good ole TCBY days that I recall the most with you. I sure miss that place, I'm grouchy that Jim got rid of the Overland store.

valerie said...

Mick,
My fav memory is watching Pretty Woman for the hundredth time, and having our dance party/sing fests in our apartment! :)

valerie said...

Cassie,
I always remember you wanting to dress like me, I actually have a hilarious pic of you and I as twins for the day. And yes, the mccall days were so fun!
And also spending the night at grandma's, and purposly forgetting our pj's so we could borrow her silky ones! :)

valerie said...

Eden,
I remember in high school we weren't really all that close, but I do remember you driving me home one day (I think junior year) and we didn't stop talking once. I remember thinking, why have we not done this before? I love being able to talk nonstop with someone, with no akward silence.

Oh, and you always had yoplait yogurt for lunch, and an apple. :)

valerie said...

Hilla,
On my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing at our memories together!
Every memory I think about as a child has you in it! I am always telling justin about our goofy times!
To mention a few that you didn't already cover......
the tower, getting the tatoos out of the bazooka gum at maverick, you getting me roped into the cd club, lipsinking to 'be my little baby'for young womens activity, wanting to be "healthy" and going to Five mile farm for fruit, playing chicken by the road and that guy that stopped to yell at us, riding our bikes everywhere, the f word when I couldn't brake on a ride to albertson's and you laughing at me forever.
Garsh, I sure do have alot of memories, and everyone in your family calling me V-nellie, even your dad ( I loved that!)