
So this weekend we went to Lagoon with Justin's family. It was a blast! I was so happy that the kids did so well, and that they actually went on all the rides! We were able to go on a lot of rides together as a family, even with Gavin being so little. I am the biggest wimp when it comes to rides, so I was afraid they inherited that from me. Gavin was hilarious to watch and take on rides with. And Mackenzie was so much better when it came to trying new things. We melted with the heat, but it was still a lot of fun!
I had a lot of pictures, and the slide shows weren't working very well, so I did what I could.
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I hope my kids are as brave as yours when it comes to the rides! Maybe we should just put Caleb on the little airplane ride and he will be fine! Did you get good discount tickets?
Post a Comment