So I was a big loser and only got 2 pictures of the entire day.....what's wrong with me??? My mind wasn't with it I guess, and I am very very sad about it!!
We started the day at Roaring Springs. It was perfect outside, and we only stayed for a few hours (the joy of having passes) then it got really busy. We then went to Stacey's for yummy food and to celebrate Jaydon's birthday!
My family was lame and nobody wanted to go down to the park for fireworks....so I didn't get to see them....which kind of put me in a grouchy mood. So we had to end up sitting and watching some fireworks that we had left over from last year instead. Which I absolutely hate for some reason, they have never been something I have enjoyed. Gavin hated all of them, and even the ones in the sky that people were letting off were freaking him out.
Overall, we had a good day with family, and the kids had so much fun playing in the water non stop the entire day!
I am sad for the lack of photos to capture the eventful day, but what can I do now???
2 comments:
What a cute family pic! I seriously need to get caught up on my blogs... you inspire me. :-) Josh is always telling me that I spend too much time trying to take pictures and not enough time just enjoying the day... I don't know, I guess there is a little truth to that! We just watched fireworks at the Meridian Speedway... not as big of a show but didn't have to fight the parking downtown! So, do you have a baby bump yet?
Justin! What a terd because they rest of you look happy and adorable. Hahaha, husbands. Sounds like you had fun though. If it makes you feel any better, I witnessed the most pathetic parade that has ever happened.
Post a Comment