Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lagoon prizes galore!

So Justin is a sucker for the games at Lagoon. He was actually the hit of the day, winning prizes for ALL the little kids..... Basketballs for the boys, and stuffed animals for the girls. It was really quite cute to watch them all get so excited when Uncle Justin won them something. Our kids of course made out pretty nice with the toys and prizes....thanks dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you last night! You got the whole thing going and then didn't even get to reap the benefits of a great night out! We had mucho funno! Lets do it again before Brittany leaves. And then agin when Mandi comes in August!
Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I really do know how to spell again..see watch...AGAIN! oops!

Cindy Barnes said...

Will Uncle Justin come to Lagoon with us so he can win all those prizes for my kids? How much money did you spend on all those games?????

Waters said...

Val, what fun you guys had a Lagoon! I havent read all your posts or even looked very closely at all the pictures but I wanted to write something. Im such a retard, Im going camping soon, but I needed a break from looking at all the food and stuff to load in the car. so Im on the computer while Val sleeps. I should be reading, sleeping...
the PIT is pitocen, the stuff that progresses contractions, its kinda like a forced contratcion. Sounds fun huh?
Ill write more after this weekend