Sunday, July 20, 2008

Up in a tree

While at the park, I thought it might be cute to put them in the tree for a quick photo shot. Not the best quality photo, but they turned out okay. With cute kids, its hard to have a bad photo right?

10 comments:

hilla said...

True. I've never seen a bad pic of your beauties. And man! He looks so old.

Tori said...

I agree with Hillary. Your kids are ADORABLE!

Amber said...

i love the black and white photos!! something about that just makes it seem kind of time-less, huh?

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I don't think I'm brave enough to put Tatem in a tree...she would stand up and try to keep climbing!

Waters said...

absolutly, with cute kids it IS hard not to get a great pic...and if there is that off day where the camera just cant seem to get it right, heck, its a digital and thankfuly we can "delete" it and try try again. :)
Great idea for the tree, Im the other way with Valerie, unlike Tatem, Val would attempt to "fly" and come carrining(sp?) to the hard ground.

valerie said...

Um, Justin was holding them in the tree, I am so not brave enough to just let them sit all by themselves girls!!!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

I thought you were going to say you had a pro take these shots. They are good and your babens are adorable, as always!

Melysa said...

MY VALERIE!! I can't believe I came across your blog blog-hopping. I'd love to catch up with you! You look fabulous! Check out my blog chrisand melysa.blogspot.com and email me melysa.moran@gmail.com

Melysa (Klemme)

Waters said...

I wish the forgetfulness of pregnancy was the answer to the missing trashcan. :) But alas its not true, what IS true is that the can is GONE. I also wish I had a big enough house to have EASILY lost or "misplaced" the can but alas that part isnt true either. But thanks for checking to see if my "oil is filled."

Anonymous said...

My parents got JT that guitar for his birthday two years ago...I'm not sure where they got it but it's a "little tikes".