
I came home the other day to find Gavin like this. Its a very rare
occurrence for him to just fall asleep anywhere but his bed, so I had to capture the moment. I sure do love my little Gav-man! And of course when I saw this, I went right on kissing his cheeks to wake him up (it was like 6:30 at night, not the best time to take a nap).
3 comments:
This is a perfect picture of whatever your husband did to wear Gavin out, it worked.
I really like that cooshy bag he's sleeping on.
God bless the child that can sleep anywhere. He is adorable. I want to kiss his face off.
He is so cute! He must have had quite a day to crash like that. How was it getting him to be that night since he napped at 6:30?
Post a Comment