
My little girl is now a big 1st grader! Mackenzie and I were both ready for this day to come. Summer was beginning to drag a bit too much and her attention span was getting a little restless. Being at school all day will be so good for her, help her burn that extra energy! She loves school and was excited to be able to finally use that lunch box! It feels strange to me that I am old enough to have a 1st grader. I guess that happens when you start having kids at such a young age. Mackenzie was just ready to go and didn't even need me to walk her to her classroom! (tear) Happy first day of school!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe she is that old already. I'm reading lots of posts about kids going to school and NOT wanting mommy to take them all the way in... I better start prepping myself for that day now, so I'm not devestated. I'm already nervous about Amaya going to school, and she hasn't even started preschool yet.
You are old having a 1st grader...:) She is so big I can't believe she is already for first grade. With Sam I was sick till around 20 weeks I am hoping it doesn't last that long. It is getting a little better. I saw in your picture with your friends that you are starting to poke out!!!! It is so stinkin cute!!!
I love her first day of school outfit! You always have her dressed so cute. Geesh... 1st grade! And I've been all teary thinking about Kaylee in preschool! How are you feeling by the way?
Oh, and to answer your question about the time box... no, I didnt' do one for Kaylee so I think I'll be scrambling to put one together. You know how kids are about one sibling getting something that they didn't. (I think my childhood is coming back to bite me... hahaha)
It seems so strange to me too that Kenzie is a 1st grader!! She looks so cute and so grown up!! I have mixed feelings about school starting...I am ready to have the house to myself again but I am not looking forward to the early morning schedules!! Two kids in early morning seminary @ 6:30 a.m. UGHHHH!
School already. Wow. Let me tell you Val, I am so HAPPY I am not one of the enrolly's going to school. Im not cut out for school right now.
Goodluck to your first grader this year. And dont you mean that its good for YOU that she burns her extra energy...bless your heart, we love Kenz and all but having an extra body gone for a while will sure help you rest a little more. being pregnant and resting.....yum.
I still can't believe you have a 1st grader!! she looks so cute and grown up.
Look at those adorable curls! Kenz is lucky to have a momma like you to pamper her! I'm sure she was one of the cutest and sweetest kids in her class!
awww....1st grade!!!!
Post a Comment