
Thank goodness for girls night out! Although it never seems to be long enough, and there is always more talking and less eating, its always nice to be with the friends I've had for many years! I love how we can just pick up right where we left off, even if its been way too long since our last gathering! Its always nice to know that I have such wonderful friends who never seem to change, and I love that about them!
We ate at the Old
Spaghetti Factory and can I just say YUM!!! It tasted
SO good to me, almost beats Olive Garden for me.....almost.
I hated that the night had to come to an end like most things, but I love my girls and I look forward to the next outing we get to endure together!
11 comments:
just look at all you lovely ladies.
So the spag factory almost beats the olive garden? the only thing I like at the garden is the all you can eat soup and salad. and my fave italian rest? I'd have to say Johnny Carinos, perhaps because I used to work there.
Oh, you girls all look so beautiful! How fun to get together with everyone! Girls night out are so neccessary sometimes.
Um... WHY DON'T YOU LOOK PREGNANT?!! (remind me to never get pregs at the same time as you!)
you guys are all so cute! how fun that you all still live near each other and get together!!!
That was so fun! I love our Girls nights too! We always have the best time together!
P.s. It doesn't even look like I'm giving it a San fransisco treat by leaning off the trolley. I just look freakishly tall...OH DEAR!
awwwww, you girls look so good! All of you! I wish I could have been there!
super cute pic of everyone! you all look so great! and i must say i'm super jealous of how not pregnant you look. i blew up like a balloon in the first 3 months.
I am a little jealous of you for having so many friends that comment on your blog and for all the friends that are so dang cute!! You all still look like you are in high school!! I am glad you were able to have a night out! I remember living for those nights! I am really missing my sistas!! I think we need to plan another get-a-way! Love Ya Val!
Hello hot mamas! :-) And I agree... where is the preggo belly???
Ok! so Arachnaphobia was scary, yes, but do you remember The Changeling?! Holy wow! I have never been so scared in all my life. Ever. Was that one my idea too, cuz I seem to remember that suggestion coming from you!
Post a Comment