
While I was at work yesterday, Justin took the kids to Lake Lowell for a little fishing. Apparently Mackenzie's pole did the best, better than Justin's even! All these fish except the one in the middle were caught on her little pink pole! I'm sad I wasn't there to get some cute pictures of them actually fishing, but at least Justin got this picture before he had to gut the fish. Mackenzie was very excited about her fish, she is her father's daughter afterall!
6 comments:
Woah, I am impressed! Go Makenzie!! Maybe she'll work on an elite fishing lodge in AK when she's older, I only worked on a lodge (to help my cousin out, after her co-worker had to leave for an emergency) and I made close to $700......did I mention I was only there for a week?
Kenzie's fish are huge!
Yahtzee! Does Justin feel slightly emasculated because his 5 year old daughter just out-fished him?! hahaha. Way to go Kenzers. Good daddy for taking them.
Way to go Mackenzie! So cute that she gets out there with the boys.
That looks so gross. I am not a fish person. To answer your question from my post I have to wear these stupid compression nylons for my legs. I have just been wearing knee highs and recently had to switch to thigh highs because my legs were so bad. I call them my snow pants because that is what it feels like I am wearing in this heat. I really should be wearing them all the time, but it is really bad during pregnancy so that is when I usually wear them. Why I keep on getting pregnant I'll never know!!!!
Way to go Mackenzie. I can totally see her on the water with her little pink pole. So cute! (And BTW I'm impressed your hubby takes both kids out on his own!)
That is so sweet, Val! She is beaming with pride and I'm sure Justin was too!
Post a Comment