My dad invited us to go see the Hawks play on Wed night. I hadn't been to a game since I was really young, nor have I really had the desire to go, but it was fun to go out and do something together as a family. The weather was hot and sunny till about 8:00 when the sun went behind the clouds finally. Mackenzie had her cousins to entertain her, and we left Gavin with grandma. As much as he loves baseball, he would have been entertained for like 20 minutes, so thank you to mom for watching him for us!
It was a good night to spend with my family, and actually get out and do something out of the ordinary for once! Thanks again dad for the tickets!
8 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time!! I LOVE the twins new hair cut!!!! It makes them look so grown up! Where did dad get tickets??
It's fun to go to those games, not as much fun for the kids. It was probably good that you left Gavin at home, the little ones always seem to be the first to loose interest and then you spend the rest of the game trying to entertain them instead of enjoying the game. I'm glad you guys had fun!
Super cute fam, all of you. Stacey is seriously hot. And so are you. And so is your husband. And so is your daughter. And so is Eric. And your dad is... sweet. (I just could't bring myself to type that your dad is hot, funny or not.)
The twins really don't look that much alike huh? They are cute, and Kenz is so lucky to have cousins her age, something I was never blessed with.
Seeing all your fam made me severely miss you.
Oh- and Mike is seriously hot.
oh- and why do you still not look pregs? at this point in my preggies- any picture below the neck was a dead giveaway.
Post a Comment