For those of you who haven't gone to see this movie.....oh my goodness you HAVE to go! I Just went last night with Stacey and just LOVED it!
Its kind of funny because I had no idea that the entire soundtrack that my dad listened to endlessly of ABBA when I was growing up, was actually a play and the whole movie! I knew all the songs, and never knew that the whole movie was based on them. I'm pretty bright when it comes to things like that! It was so entertaining and it was so hard not to get up and sing and dance along with the movie! Not sure if the guys would enjoy it, there is A LOT of singing and dancing, more girlish, so warn them before they agree to go! 2 thumbs up!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
MAMMA MIA!
For those of you who haven't gone to see this movie.....oh my goodness you HAVE to go! I Just went last night with Stacey and just LOVED it!
Its kind of funny because I had no idea that the entire soundtrack that my dad listened to endlessly of ABBA when I was growing up, was actually a play and the whole movie! I knew all the songs, and never knew that the whole movie was based on them. I'm pretty bright when it comes to things like that! It was so entertaining and it was so hard not to get up and sing and dance along with the movie! Not sure if the guys would enjoy it, there is A LOT of singing and dancing, more girlish, so warn them before they agree to go! 2 thumbs up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a fun show. But didn't Pierce look like he was about to poop everytime he sang?! It was cracking me up. Love the daughter.
I love to read your blog. Thanks for keeping me updated--even at 4 a.m. Looks like you have had a blast this summer. Congrats on the little baby boy. I am so excited for you. Kids are the best!!
I loved this movie!!! Pierce did look a little uncomfortable but by the end I loved him!! I totally was mouthing the words to the songs the whole time and I wanted to get up and dance at the end! Thanks for the recommendation Val! We have to watch this one together and you and I can dance!!
Post a Comment