Thursday, August 14, 2008

The perfect ending to the perfect series.....

Aw....I just finished this last night, and yes it was fantastic! For those of you who have read the first three, I hope you get your hands on this one soon if you haven't already. I won't spoil anything, I just wanted to express that I love this series and I am so sad that its over now. It took me longer this time around to read the 754 pages, maybe my subconscious didn't want the time to go by too fast and have it be over too quickly! This isn't actually the cover they ended up with, which in my opinion is so much better than what they did choose. If you are interested you can check out the website http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ for more insights. There is another book she is still writing called Midnight Sun, that is Edwards point of view from the 1st book, I read the 1st chapter and it sounds great already. So hooray for the Twilight Series, and it your not a fan....become one already!!!!

2 comments:

hilla said...

I suppose I had better get me a copy and get on it! I hate the cover they chose, this one is so much better. Glad you liked it. i have heard mixed reviews.
ps- I'm still a Jacob fan, for now. :)

Cindy Barnes said...

I would have to agree with you! This was a great series!! I think I read slower than normal because I didn't want it to end! This will be those books that you can read again and again.