
Here is our toothless girl again! This is her 4th tooth lost now. I must say that she looks pretty darn cute with only one front tooth! The other one isn't far behind. Its crazy how large the hole can look, it almost looks like two teeth came out instead of one.
11 comments:
No Fair!! Is it odd that Nahkia has not even lost one tooth yet?????? She could have no teeth and still be such a beauty!!
so cute!!! we were at my in-laws house today and my nephew lost the SAME tooth this afternoon!!! The tooth fairy must be wanting some front teeth :)
She just might get to sing the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"! I think she would be cute even if she didn't have any teeth! Ok..maybe...not?!
What a beautiful little girl, even with that missing tooth!
i was totally thnking what cindi just wrote! what a cute little girl! did the tooth fairy come?
Brooklyn hasn't lost her uppers yet...to tell the truth, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing her toothless! They are really stuck in there though...i don't think that we're even close.
Again I have to be honest...the pictures took a little longer to load than the text for this post, so I was a little worried..."another one bites the dust?"
Oh, NO! What happened?
Oh, okay...just another tooth gone! Whew!
(this of course was my dialogue with myself before the pictures came up)
Cute girlie...check out those eyes above that little toothless mouth!
Val- she is so beautiful!!!
So I just realized I never commented on this post.. and I've seen it a million times 'cause I keep checking to see if you updated your blog! I think she is the cutest toothless girl ever!
And thanks for your sweet comments about the girls costumes! Next year, we should get together and do some for your kids... I seriously love it. I know, I'm weird! Oh, and I miss you too! We need to get together soon, even if not for playgroup. And since you're all preggo and all... maybe I'll come out and see you one day (bearing treats of course!) :-)
I think you should come with us to the midnight showing... preggo belly and all!
Hey Valerie-
You may not remember/know me- I am good friends with Hillary W. and Jeff Stewart is my older bro.- I am Heather. Anyways, I just had to comment on your blog cause I saw that you had commented on Hillary's regarding her membranes being stripped. I had a baby almost 7 weeks ago and I too got my membranes stripped - for me it HURT. When I read that Hillary did not think it was painful I was like WHAT! I did not really know what I was getting into when I had it done- they were just like "Hey do want us to strip your membranes?" Of course at that point I just wanted to have my baby already so I was like "Sure anything that will help." OUCH. Clearly some women are luckier then others. Oh and what the doc does is run a finger (or two- who knows) along your cervix where the bag of waters is "attatched to the rim" hopefully seperating it from your cervix to help bring on labor....for me it did not happen right away- I think I went into labor 7 days after having it done. Anyways, just thought I would give you another story on that joy of pregnancy. Good luck - your kids are super cute- oh and I love your "new" table. I am in the process of changing mine too- but mine is now black with four different colored chairs. And this is really long- sorry.
Hey Valerie-
Funny that you say you have visited my blog before- cause I have seen yours before too :0) hee hee. I just never said anything cause I did not want you thinking I was some blog stalker. I saw your name on Hillary's blog and I thought, "Hey, I went to high school with her!" So I peeked. :0)
Post a Comment