
Landon is 2 weeks old today! It has kind of been somewhat of a blur up till now, but man is he so much fun! I LOVE it when he is awake, his eyes just seem to scan the room as if he can see everything (even if I don't think they can see much of anything yet) He has added such a glow to our household! He is such a good little guy, only cries minimally when he is hungry and when we change his diaper. As long as we can keep him awake during the day for a few hours, he does really great at going right back to sleep at night after feedings, which I am ever so grateful for. I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful children, how ever did we get so lucky?
He looked so adorable in this beanbag, the picture doesn't do it justice. He sat there for a good half hour just sitting there hanging out!
7 comments:
two weeks already??!! He is so stinking cute!!!
I can't believe it's already been two weeks! Landon is so handsome! Congratulations!
How are you recovering. Does it seem to be faster than your first ones or about the same?
(PS-I think you guys chose a great name for him!)
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter... is that possible? Oh, and I keep trying to leave a comment on your other post and I get an error. It was a long one too. :-(
He is adorable, and you look perfect...I hate you! I hope you are feeling better and your family keeps getting cuter by the minute!
What a cute little thing- isn't it crazy how quickly it all goes by? Pregnancy seems forever and then the baby is here and time soars by- Rowan will be 3 months Tuesday and I am like "WHAT! 3 months!" All these newborns are giving me baby fever- and technically I still have a baby- but no worries, I am not popping another out for a good 2 years.
Adorable, he is simply adorable. I love when they just sit there for you. How are your other kids handling Landon??? Mine usually fight over the baby and give it a little too much love. Good luck!
VALRIE..got your blog off Hilarys....im stalking you!!! Your family is so much fun..Please let us know about bunoc!!!!
Post a Comment