
I wanted to share how wonderful my big brother Darin is on his big birthday today! Now that we are getting "older" I can appreciate my siblings so much more! Darin and I were always "stuck" together, aka had to share the same bedroom for numerous years, to sharing the same car during high school. He wasn't always my biggest fan, but through the years I have grown to totally respect and look up to him! As I have been able to watch him change from year to year, I see what a wonderful father and husband he is to his sweet little family. Even if I don't show it all that well, I truly love him and admire the man he is today! Happy 29th (almost the big 3-0) Birthday Darry Poo-Poo Head! :)
2 comments:
Yea Darin! Tell Darin I say Happy Birthday. I was originally supposed to be induced on his birthday. I saw that my baby and Darin would share the same birthday because it told me his birthday was coming up on Facebook. It was really weird, but on my way to the hospital on the 17th, I thought, "Oh man, now they won't share a birthday." I know, weird and random for me to be thinking that. I always seem to be thinking about the most minimal thing when something major is happening.
Thanks Val! Those pictures took me back.
Hey, at least you aren't stuck with me anymore.
Post a Comment