Monday, January 19, 2009

I love this face.....

As if my little Landon couldn't get more adorable...... I had to post this sweet little face, with a glimpse of that low dimple!

7 comments:

Heather said...

He is such a handsome man. I am pretty sure that girls will be knocking your door down in 16 years.

Anonymous said...

So cute, and I love the hat!

Amber said...

he is SO cute :)

hilla said...

Man he is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks and that dimple!! Love it!!!

Mandi said...

I could eat him!

Heather said...

Oh I wish Rowan slept through the night! The past two nights have been good- I have only gotten up with him once around 3 am for a feeding- well, for some it may have been two feedings, but since I am never in bed at 12am I don't count that one :0)I think he is getting better- he is 16 pounds which I guess means he should be able to sleep through the night- says doctor. When he sleeps through the night all of blogland will know- trust me :0) Thanks for the blog/writing compliment- I am finding that people enjoy straightforward truth- since I have no shame and dont' mind letting people see me without makeup & a mustache it's working for me! :0) I don't know why the heck we weren't friends! Maybe it was the whole you and my brother being the same age and in the same grade thing- not that he would have cared. Or maybe I thought a cool senior would not want to hang with a junior. Plus, you know I have that weird problem when it comes to making friends....it is a good thing I had Hillary G! We were inseparable! :0) If I lived in Boise I would be your friend fo sho! Guess I just have to be web friends with all you girls! (get me out of AZ!!!)