
I got it! I got the car I have always dreamed of! (a Toyota Sequoia) We realized how incredibly squished we were in my CR-V, and opted to look for a new car. We were leaning towards a Durango, but then found this bea-utiful one instead! We got a great deal, and we just love her! Its amazing how nice it is to actually have room in a car with three kids and three car seats!
Another side note, this weekend I won a new 32' LCD HDTV at our Costco party! Hooray for the Thacker's, free things are ALWAYS awesome! Good times goin on around here.
9 comments:
Say what! A new TV and a new car- lucky woman! Enjoy driving around in your sweet ride!
I love your new car!!!! congrats!!
sweet ride!
YEEEEESSSS!! Big cars are so nice with kid hauling. She's purdy alright!
I love it! Where did you find this sweet deal? Congrats on the TV too.
Ohh me likey! An SUV will be in the works come baby #3 so you'll have to tell me all about this one! We've thought about buying now with all the good deals around. I still can't wait to meet that little man... maybe Friday!
so jealous!
I love the car! Sounds like you had a very good week
I am so happy for you Val! Please tell me Stacey won something at the party?! I am sure she is a little jealous! I am thinking that you need to start planning a little road trip to Spokane!! I suggest planning it for summer so the snow will be gone! Or we could all go somewhere else! I am really needing a get away!
Post a Comment