Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm one Lucky Duck

So I am feeling pretty darn lucky this year. Why you might ask? Well since you're asking, I won a cruise to Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I entered my name in a drawing at Real Deals, and totally WON!!!
First my TV and now a cruise!!? Awesome.
With all our nasty sickies at our house, it was a nice surprise to get that call today.
We will wait until the end of the year to go ( we do have a newborn still.....) but knowing that we CAN and WILL go is so fun!
Hooray for cool drawings and actually winning.......when does that ever happen?

12 comments:

Heather said...

I say it never happens, so it is actually nice to know someone who has won something like this- maybe now I will actually take the time to enter them..now that I know they are legit. at least some of them.

Malissa said...

What the heck?? You need to play the lottery with your lucky streak! So fun... can't wait to hear all about it when it comes around! Congrats!

Malissa said...

P.S. I LOVE your background... I actually almost picked that one. (Great minds think alike!) :-)

Cindy Barnes said...

I do believe that you are a pretty lucky duck!! Stacey is probably turning green with envy! I am so happy for you. Is this going to be the chance I have to watch your kids? You get them here I and I am yours!

hilla said...

Who are you?! Maybe if we would actually hang out more, some of your luck would rub off on me! I need a cruise. That rocks VNellie!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, hello, I'm jealous. Seriously good luck you've got going on my dear! Now if your little family could kick all the sick-y's out...
Congratulations!

Amber said...

WHAT??!! I didn't know that people actually won things like that...that's amazing. you are LUCKY, can you rub some of that off on me, please?

casa chandler said...

you are too lucky! but that's great for you! my hubby always enters drawings just in case and i think he's crazy for doing it. but once, he did a survey at the bottom of a jack-in-the-box receipt and he got a check for $100! then i didn't think he was that crazy anymore. have fun on your cruise!

Darin said...

You Stink! that's all i gotta say

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FUN!!!! That is so lucky!! you do know the powerball is up to 173 million, right???

Stacie and Jared said...

You are so lucky!!! I am so jealous! Also, Briane is not realated to me, but I sure would love to have her as a sis! Jared plays softball with her boyfriend. I love my AE girls! I haven't been working there lately, but it's always good times with them around.

Mandi said...

YIPPEEE!!! We are going in a few weeks too- wish I would have won mine, though!

My aunt and Uncle are the owners of Real Deals. If I understand it right they opened that one in Boise and now they just have others running it and pass through once in a while. Small world!