Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the Yucky Yucks

I am so tired of my infested house of germs! I thought we were doin pretty good, not getting sick, and just by thinking that we have had our share of the yucky yucks. From ear infections to pink eye, and with colds and flu, to my latest lovely kidney stone. We have had loads of excitement at the Thackers, and not the happy kind. So that is my excuse for the lack o blogging, I was pretty sure you didn't want pictures of my snotty nose kids and our red eyes with grouchy faces.

1 comment:

Waters said...

Yucky for sure! We just got over that mess too. We had (are getting over) Bronchitis, bronchiolitis, ear infection (Jackson, soooo sad), dripping and stuffy noses.
I hope you guys get over it quick too, quick enough to go on your free cruise! What is that Valerie?!?! I just cant believe it, you lucky girl you. :)