
Nothing overly important about these photos, just thought they were cute.

He is changing so much lately, growing into himself more. We are starting to see more of his personality with each day to day thing.....

Yes Gavin, you can be in the picture....
Whoa BIG belly!!!
hehehe...I think he had just eaten....or not.
Cheesein it like always

Gavin's fabulous camera taking abilities

Landon has become so strong! He can finally sit in his saucer without a blanket around him to hold him up! He can even move himself from side to side and grab at most of the toys....Some days I feel like he is so much older than a 4 month old.
6 comments:
I have the same exersaucer. Rowan doesn't like sitting in it as much now that he can hold himself up while sitting on the ground. But the exersaucer assures me that he can't go anywhere while I am in the shower :0)
He is so huge VNellie! He is a cute rolly polly though! He has a lot of hair, as much as Kendal anyway! We need a play date!
All I have to say is that you make some cute kids..end of story!
I am seriously needing to come to Boise and kiss those boys of yours!! Holy Cheeks!!! I love it! No really.. I am missing my family and my sisters!! Summer needs to come so I can jet away to Boise for a visit! Cute pics!
cute boys!! and cute mommy :) we have the same exersaucer as you guys!!
Those two are so stinkin' cute! I love, love, love, Gavin big smile and Landon's cheeks...how do you ever get anything done?
Post a Comment