Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He likes it...

I started Landon on rice a couple days ago, and he really seems to like it! Yeah! Its going to be nice to finally supplement his hunger in other ways. Now onto getting him to take formula instead of breast milk..... I am ready to be done nursing, as sad as it sounds I am ready for my freedom back. He is just to that stage where it is harder and harder to feed him in public or in a room with anyone in it due to his curiosity to noise. You would think that by the 3rd kid, I would know what the best way of doing this is, but I don't! All three have been at different stages when I stopped nursing, so they have all been different situations. So wish me luck in my new adventure this week.

1 comment:

hilla said...

Yeah!! Its so much easier when they actually like the food!