Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best, Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

For those of you who read Heather's blog, she has shared this FANTABULOUS recipe with us, and I have to do the same for those who do not know what I am talking about.
I don't know how she found it, but I will never make any other kind from now on. They are huge and yummy, gooey and chocolaty. Great for the tummy, bad for the diet! But who cares. I surely don't!
I do so love them, yes I do. You should try them too.

3 comments:

Heather said...

YAY! I am so glad you made some and loved them too! As much as I love them I can't make them too often cause I can't resist them! But at least when I am craving a good cookie I have a go-to recipe :0)

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Thanks, Val! I made these at midnight last night cause I couldn't resist! YUMMY!

Mandi said...

MMmmm. I may have to try. Those look tasty!