Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Schools out
Mackenzie and her teacher Mrs. Davis
I'm a little behind, but Mackenzie's last day of school was last Friday! Hooray!!!! Summer is here and its so nice to have the freedom to do whatever we want whenever we want. No more waking up early and rushing around trying to get her to school on time. No more packing lunches. No more prying her out of bed and getting her dressed. And for the most exciting thing, no more having to wake up Gavin and Landon just to drive her 2 minutes to her school!
Until Sept anyway...
On to 2nd grade.....what?! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up so fast and will be going to 2nd grade next year!
Mackenzie has learned so much this year! My favorite thing she has learned is reading. It is so fun to listen to her read a book! Now if I can just be diligent throughout the summer and get her writing well, then I will consider that an accomplishment.
I am proud of my little miss and am loving the fact that she can do so many more things on her own. I know there will be a day that I long for these days back, but for now, its fun to watch her grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment