Cutest baby on the block!

Not my favorite sister's photo, but this was the most recent one from Cindy's visit a few weeks ago.

Our little smiler, can't get enough of him!

I love this picture of my mom and Gavin!

Our three little goof balls, thinking they are funny. They begged me to take their picture! That is the newest thing, "hey mom take a picture of me!" Once again, Gavin has no pants on.

I haven't had much to blog about these days except a bunch of randomness! Which pretty much sums up our lives these days, very random and non eventful. Landon is on the move, which is about the extent of our excitement. Crawling everywhere, and getting stuck everywhere! Gotta love it!
7 comments:
Your kids are just too cute! We tend to have missing pants around here too... but then Jadyn tries to take her diaper off!
you are right that Landon fills out his bumbo and little more than our little Kylie! The kids sure are cute!
Randomness is a good thing. I love the random pics. (even though you stole them from me!) I just can't tell you how much I miss kissing those cheeks of Landon's!! When are you coming to visit??!! Did you see that new "sister" movie coming out June 26th? I need my sisters here so we can go to it together!!
They are so adorable, and you are the prettiest set of sisters ever!
Valerie! I hope its ok I found your blog--and how stinkin adorable is your family!! Hello? You're gorgeous. :) I hope you are doing well!!!
Oh! They are all so perfect! I can't believe Landon is crawling already. In my mind he was just born. Crazy how time flies. We hope you will come visit us sometime soon so we can play with them.
Thats an adorable sister pic!!! What a cute bunch of girls you are!!!
Post a Comment