Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Middlefork Fun

We went to the Middlefork about a week ago and it was SO beautiful there! I forget how nice it is once we actually get there. For those of you who haven't traveled the Arrow rock way, it is horribly frightening, I always tell myself that is the last time I am driving on that road, and then the next summer rolls around, and I forget how scared I get.....and it starts all over again.
The kids had a blast in the water, Mackenzie loved floating down the little stretch with her life vest. Good times with the Miller's as always!

2 comments:

Cindy Barnes said...

Is this the scary road that Mike always takes? I think I still have nightmares about that road!! But I remember the water and area so pretty!! Glad you were able to get away and enjoy life! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I dont think Ive ever been there, but I want too! Will have to get details from ya!