
My little girl is now a BIG 2
nd Grader! I can't believe it! I think I was more ready for school to start this year than ever before. I read others posts about how sad they are that their kids are going to school, and I think hooray a break!!!! I do love my Mackenzie, she just thrives on staying busy, and school sure does help with that! Hooray for 2
nd grade.
2 comments:
I was sad on John III's first day of school, but he's loving it! Tatem sounds like Kenzie...can she go to kindergarden yet? Maybe we should start up playgroup again!
Let me know when this playgroup is because I would love to join. Ill even offer my s-m-a-l-l house. I have come to the conclusion that we'll be in here forever and I shouldnt be ashamed of it or hate it (that much). So Im trying to make it look cuter (somehow) and welcoming people (friends/family, leave the creeps outside).
2nd grade! Wow, Val, Mackenzie is sooo big and sooo beautiful. Im excited for my little miss to start, but we have 2 years ahead of us, as she has a late birthday.
Post a Comment