Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 Year

So 10 years eh? Honestly it wasn't so great being back in the old high school crowd. I love my girls and always will, and other than them, not so sure I really needed a reminder of how much I really wasn't a fan of so many people from HS. I loved high school, but really didn't need to see half those people ever again. I know I am a brat, but seriously...... It just made me more and more grateful for the wonderful friends I have kept close in my life, and I couldn't have asked for better girlfriends! In another 10 years, I will just have a shindig at my house and call it good! :)

1 comment:

Waters said...

Yes I know what you mean. Now I am kinda regreting being in Student Council, the idea that I wanted to be in charge for the reunion is beyond me. Heather and I are going to get a reality check next year for sure.
Im the kind of person who sees someone from High school (a person I havent seen in years we're talkin about, not you or any other close friend) and books it or pretends I dont see them. Because what are you going to say, "oh my gosh, hi, how are you, okay well see you later." Plus which I feel I havent accomplished anything cool so I have nothing to boast about.
Reunions: Pasha!

(Val, and other ladies, you all look beautiful! I think I need to start looking for an outfit to wear for next year).