So Mackenzie was taking some pics of Justin and I and I just loved these ones. I truly married the love of my life. There are fewer and fewer moments where we get to just snuggle like this, just part of life right now with the little ones. But I am more in love than ever. And when I look at my beautiful children I see him in them, and I just smile. He sure is cute.
Landon fell asleep the other night, and Gavin couldn't help but kiss him and lay by him. Gavin truly loves his little brother, and its really fun to get to watch them become better friends as Landon starts to grow and interact more and more. Tender moments these are.
And how could I forget Mackenzie. Those teeth sure are coming in, and its making her look so much older. Just a year ago even she looks so much different once she got those big girl teeth in! I want her to stop growing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment