Our Mackenzie is the big 8 today! She has blown me away with how much she has grown this year!
I can't count all the ways she brighten our lives, but I can name a few:
1. She has a face for every emotion possible, this is something she has ALWAYS done since she was little.
2. I love her georgous silky hair that I will never have
3. Her ability to make everyone around her smile
4. Her love for animals, and the sheer joy she gets in watching or reading about them.
5. The way she loves to dance when no one is watching
6. Seems to have so many friends around her, and loves to make new friends wherever we go
7. Can give some pretty good back rubs/scratches
8. Adores her father.
9. Doesn't bother her that she is the only girl sibling.
10. The absolute purity that emulates from her daily.
I recall the day I had her. She was breech, so we were scheduled for a cesarian. Justin and I were totally afraid of what to expect, and the more I think about it, I was just a child myself, barley 20 and having a baby..... She was such a perfect little thing. She honestly was a beautiful baby from the very start of her life and has only gotten more and more georgous as the years have past. I remember feeling so overwhelmed and so blessed at the same time. The way my life changed from that day forward is unexplainable. She is and will always be my little girl! Happy Birthday my beauty!
1 comment:
Wow, Val....EIGHT?! Yowza. Happy Bday to your "little" girl!
Post a Comment