It would be just silly if I didn't honor my mother today. She is such an amazingly strong woman, I'm not sure how I would be without her in my life. She truly keeps our family together and I look up to her in so many ways I can't even begin to number them. Her ability to move forward with life and take one day at a time is remarkable. Her divine role as a mother is emulated in her every step. I have such a respect and utter joy in knowing that she is my mother. Knowing that I can talk to her about anything and everything, knowing that I ask her for just about anything and she will be there in a heartbeat. Her complete love for the Savior, her testimony of the gospel and her faith that Heavenly Father will continue to take care of her, puts me in awe of her. She is amazing. And I love her.
2 comments:
could your family be an y cuter??? i loved all the new pictures :)
Ya. I love your mom too! Thanks for all the new photos. Your kids are so cute. We hope to come visit this summer and see them in person.
Post a Comment