Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can't get much cuter....

Ok, so really my boys are the biggest heart melter's.  They are big fat mama's boys who really could do no wrong in my eyes.  Gavin is my squishy.  He loves when I grab him and squeeze him so tight, sometimes he even asks for me to squeeze him tighter :)  then comes the overflow of kissing those ever so thick and squishy cheeks he wears.  Makes.my.day.  My baby boy is not so "baby" like anymore.  Perhaps its been this way for awhile now and I am still in denial about the whole thing.  He needs to stop growing so tall, he's catching up to Gavin faster than I would like!  I do admit that Landon can pretty much get away with anything in this house, he has had me wrapped around his little finger since birth, but who's counting right? :)

4 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

such a cute picture of the 2 of them. I love their cheeks. You are right, he is no longer a baby.......time for another one!!!!!!

Melt Momma's Heart said...

Aww. Such happy, little handsomes, Val!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I know I've told you this before but your kids should be on a magazine. Freakin' adorable!
And yes, the vacay without our kids was so nice. It was very surral when we were going through customs in Mexico and I was thinking it's just too weird not having the kids. It was so fun though! We all needed it!
My bangs are on and off...most days I don't like them so I pin them up :-)

Anonymous said...

*surreal*