Friday, February 18, 2011

Still Buzz Buzz Buzz

He does make a pretty adorable Buzz.  He is getting a little less obsessed with Toy Story and now actually allows other Disney movies to be played in the home :)  I put this outfit on him and couldn't get it off without kicking and screaming!  I think we have his costume for Halloween already.  I love that he carries his (actually Gavin's) Buzz Lightyear around all the time, he must be in the car with us on our drives to town, and he is very possessive of him.  Poor Gav can't even play with his own toy.  And poor little Woody doesn't get the time of day :)  Gotta soak it up while he is still "all things Buzz" cause I know its just a phase and might end at any given time.




I couldn't get a decent pic of him cause he was glued to the tv, watching you know what.   Ya'll might think I allow a tad bit too much tv in my home, but ya know we do what we can :)

5 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Too cute!!!!! I bet he loves it right up until Halloween and then won't wear it. That's something that would happen to me at our house. Charlie went through one of those phases too, Oscar's Buzz phase only lasted a couple of weeks. We have a Buzz costume also, but they don't wear it for very long because it gets super hot. I make them take it off when the beads of sweat come out. Have you taken him out in public with costume on yet??? Do you know how many old ladies would gaga over him??

Amber said...

way cute :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute Buzz!

heather said...

Rowan is not so gung ho on Buzz- likes him, but he's not into costumes. Halloween was a nightmare! I am surprised he kept his costume on long enough for me to take a picture! Maybe you have the next Buzz Aldrin on your hands!

Waters said...

Too great. I like with kids dress up (to some extent...considering how often Valerie wants to dress up) because it shows their immagination and creativity. Landon does make a pretty cute Buzz. :)

We considered Landon for a name but then you know how you think of any possible way a person can think of to make fun of the name combination. Land On Waters, is what I thought of. Scratch that. I liked the name River too (for a girl) but River Waters....I dont think so.