My little missy is growing up so fast! Her age that is....she is still my small skinny girl she was when she was 6 or 7, I swear! :)
We played it small and semi quiet this year for her birthday. It really helps that her best friends are family so I don't have to make it a "friend" party, I can call it a "family" party, so it becomes more low key. She chose Wahooz, which by the way they get in free on their bday (just have to bring gift cert) pretty awesome I might add. It was a beautiful sunny day, my sister and I got to plop ourselves down and let the girls have at it! Three hours of non stop talking is my idea of a great birthday party!!
We came home and had some Olive Garden (her favorite) and a pretty sad little cake and ice cream. All in all it was a pleasant day filled with all the things she loves! Happy Birthday my beautiful girl!
3 comments:
looks like fun!!! i can't believe she's 9!!!
Looks like you had some fun! Nice Bike!!! Glad you found one:) Was the cake that sad and that is why you didn't post any pics of it? I can't believe how grown up the three girls look! Time really does fly!
Happy Bday Mackenzie!! Her and her friends look like triplets...to funny~
Post a Comment