Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pockets



So I can remember this one adorable thing someday when I am old and grey, I am gonna tell one of
"those" kid stories that aren't always appreciated by anyone other than the mother (or father).  Landon is the shadow behind Gavin in pretty much every shape or form.  Which is by the way, one of the most rewarding things to get to witness on a daily basis.  Gavin puts his hands in his pockets occasionally, and lately Landon has been watching Gav do this and has to mimic him.  It comes in spurts, but it usually lasts most of the morning or so when it does.  There are even times when we are getting ready to get in the car and he still has his hands in his pockets and will not take them out to take the step down in the garage or to get into the car.  I have to pry them out!  Which is then followed by anger on his end and he tries so hard to get his hands back in his pockets while he is in his car seat.  Its pretty humorous, even when he is crying cause he is so frustrated.  Yes, I am one of those moms that would rather laugh at my child than stop the car and help him figure out that its not going to work while he is sitting down. :)
the end.

2 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I'm one of those moms too. In fact, I probably would pull over.....to take a picture. Love this post.

Amber said...

that's stinking cute :)