Well my little ones (along with almost everyone else's) started school last week. Mackenzie to the 4th grade and Gavin to kindergarten. They are both at different buildings, right next to each other at least. Mackenzie is advancing into the "older", "expect more out of you" realm. Just walking into her building verses Gav's you just feel it, see it and sense that she is growing up. I'm excited for this year, for both of them to get back into the swing of a routine!! Gavin seemed to do great his first day! Wasn't too scared, just pretty quiet about the whole thing. He says he doesn't like it, but I know he really does enjoy getting to go and be doing something all day! Hooray for school!
Mackenzie brought home an All About Me survey that she filled out......it was cute and I want to put a few of the things she wrote down, just in case I lose the actual paper one day.
Fav food: Alfredo noodles with breadsticks
Fav color: blue
Fav animal: all animals
Fav activity to do on a Saturday: watch cartoons in the morning
Favorite vacation: Oregon ocean
Fav sport: soccer
Fav subject: art
Most embarrassing moment is when: wearing a shirt that I don't like
The thing I'm most worried about 4th grade is: I might be smaller then the other kids
What I hope to learn in 4th grade is: times, subtraction, adding
Three words that describe me: funny, kind, smart
My hobbies/interests are: drawing
last thing.....I didn't get my classic picture of Gavin by the cool rock in the front of the school, but hope to perhaps reach that goal when he cooperates :)
3 comments:
that girl has a pretty easy life if her most embarrassing moment is when she has to wear a shirt she doesn't like. Lol! gotta love kids. :)
CAAUUTE kids!! Matthew sounds just like Gavin. Heaven forbid he say he likes school or had a good day. Everyday picking him up from kindergarten he would be grinning ear to ear and I'd ask how his day was...he'd immediately frown and say, "BAD". Boys!!
So cute, they both look excited to start school!
Post a Comment