Justin was bound to get some peaches canned this year, so he set up a little adventure for us to go to the church orchard in Nampa to do so. We invited the Miller's to join us as well. It was so much fun!! I wasn't sure what to expect, and I admit we weren't all that prepared with containers/bags to carry our load home in. The kids had a blast, and we got some amazingly yummy, juicy, big peaches! I'm pretty lucky to have my own little happy homemaker in my home, and that it doesn't have to me :)
What a fun night with the family :) Justin is even going back next week to get more!
Part of the finished product
3 comments:
Yummy! So, I need to know where this orchard is....and how much is it? I need to start doing that. They look delicious! I might have to call you
looks yummy!!!!
jamee its out by Lake Lowell in Nampa, and its free :) You basically just give time picking peaches for the orchard and then take what you need/want. Sweet deal.
Post a Comment