Well life has once again run away with all my time and energy and I still can't believe school is here and summer is over (well the heat is still with us unfortunately, but everything else is done) I'm amazed that I even have found time to sit and actually update this blessed blog of mine :)
To sum things up, and I still haven't gotten a great photo of him yet.....but Justin broke his leg about a month ago playing softball with the ward. This put him out of work, good thing he had short term disability or we would have had a real issue. He is healing great and actually walks on it (without his boot even....) around the house. He hasn't been in pain.....ever......so he is really a great patient to have around :) He hasn't stopped moving since he's been off, which was really bothering me at first cause I seriously thought he was hurting himself, but he seems to be fine. He's been working alot in the ward garden and our own and has been canning beans, pickles, and tomatoes! What a happy homemaker he is :)
I thought I would be going crazy with him home so much, but its been wonderful to be honest. I actually have been working lots while he's been out, which is prob why we are still a happy couple. I am NOT meant to be a 40 hour a week mom, just not a good idea all around. So needless to say I am grouchy that I opened my mouth to my boss and said I would work more while he wasn't working. Life is hard enough, with just my little family, my calling, and trying to work 40 hrs just kinda puts me overboard! It is all coming to an end in the next couple weeks, which is a sweet relief!
I am blessed in more ways than one, and having life change a little this past month has really made me cherish my time with my kids and husband. I took that for granted more than I realized, so if there was a lesson for me to learn in this, its to remember how I feel now so I can look back in another month and remember that there was a time when I missed them! :)
We have had a couple weddings and my niece left for her mission......all these wonderful events that you would think I would have taken lots of lovely pictures of.....but not so much. I got one cute of of the kids at the fountain at the Logan temple before my camera died. My bro in law did take some family picture so us there, so hopefully someday I will get those to share.
I will add a view random photos of the past month, cause its always fun to have pictures in a post :)
The kids at the Logan Temple
You can kinda see his boot cast thing.......but man I've got a cute family :)
No not Halloween, just a day of dress up!
A portion of Justin's beautiful canning product
Just a cute face to look at :)
and another cute one too.......even with her mouth wide open.
1 comment:
wow... i don't even know how to can anything :)
you guys are all super cute
Post a Comment