Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve was wonderful!  We headed over to my brother Eric's house for a gathering of our huge family :)  We are definitely not a small group that's for sure!  Its a lovely thing to be surrounded by the ones you love.  It was a fast paced night that included yummy soups, a candy game for the kiddos (that we will not be doing again) haha, an eventful white elephant exchange, and a small program with some very talented members with beautiful gifts that were appreciated by all.  I sure do love my family!


















We ended the night by letting the kids open 1 present.  This is something we haven't done in the past but I'm pretty sure we will continue this tradition in the future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we need some details about this candy game that will never be played again.....