Its our 11th anniversary today! Yes I can't believe how the time has gone either. Especially since I still get that giddy feeling when I look at him! He is my everything in every sense of the word. In his card to me there was a poem (which isn't usually like him, he is a more funny card sort of guy) but the words rang true to my heart and I am the romantic sort of gal who likes a good gush.....
"In a world that seems more unpredictable every day, the love and life we share is my sanctuary....
You are my peace. My refuge. My assurance that whatever else is going on around us, we have the one thing that matters most of all- love. I have faith in that. And as much as ever.....I have faith is us."
After 11 years my ring was falling apart! Literally. Had 2 diamonds lost and the prongs were shot. It was definitely time for some repair! Looks like new again! Thanks honey!




7 comments:
Ahhh. You two are so sweet together. xo
get a room!!!!!!!
just kidding. i loved that post. you are so super cute!!!!!!
Congratulations! I remember getting your cute wedding announcement! Hard to believe sometimes that it's been that long already! Love all the pics!
Happy Anniversary! Maybe we can finally get together and get the picture session in with you two!! ;)
You guys are so dang cute!!! Congrats on 11 great years!! Thnaks for sharing!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! Why is is that you get prettier and prettier every year? Ridiculous I tell you! :-)
Post a Comment