That swing set is awesome!! Have you heard Stacey's whining yet about how you get everything? I can just hear her! It looks like the kids will have lots of fun with this new toy!!
Oh man!! Look at how much fun you guys are having in the sunshine. We still have 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground. I am so jealous! Looks like a great swing set. Fun for years to come...
3 comments:
That swing set is awesome!! Have you heard Stacey's whining yet about how you get everything? I can just hear her! It looks like the kids will have lots of fun with this new toy!!
Nice score, Val! That wll be so fun to have around this summer, now if we would just get some more sunshine around here.
Oh man!! Look at how much fun you guys are having in the sunshine. We still have 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground. I am so jealous! Looks like a great swing set. Fun for years to come...
Post a Comment