Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE BIG 3-0!!!!!!!

Justin turns 30 today! To me that is so old, even though its just around the corner for me too. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who takes care of me and his family. My life completely changed when I laid eyes on that boy over 8 years ago. I was very much smitten (that's an understatement) with him from the minute he spoke to me. He has a way of just making you laugh just by laughing himself. He is the perfect person to watch a really dumb movie with, he can always find something funny about it. He still has that child hidden inside him always having to run around and play outside. He can't stand just sitting around and talking, he would much rather be playing some kind of sport with the kids. On both sides of the family, Uncle Justin is pretty much the coolest. Although after playing a bit too much, he tends to walk around like an old man (which I continuously give him crap about). He has such a passion for fishing, I swear he would fish 24 hours a day if I let him! He can't wait till the kids are a little older to really appreciate fishing with him. He is my tall, dark and handsome man, who I love more with each day I spend with him. Happy Birthday my love!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hilla said...

happy bday old man!

Amber said...

Tell him I said Happy Birthday!!! (since he told me recently that he doesn't even have an email address and doesn't get on the computer) :)

Cindy Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! My hubby turns the big 4-0! next month! So 30 seems like a dream past! Remember that there is some great fishing up here in the Inland Northwest!! Come on up and Val and I can have some fun while you go fishin'!

Malissa said...

I love the pictures! So what did you do for his bday? Josh turns 30 in October and I have no idea what to do for him. Seems crazy that we are getting so old... remember when the "late 20s" was ancient?? (I'm trying to pretend our reunion isn't next year!)

The Crazy Heads said...

You are so sweet Valerie, I can tell how much in love with him you are. I am happy for you guys, tell Justin Happy Birthday from someone he really doesn't even know.