Here is the amazing rock star himself! Mackenzie often dresses him up in her play clothes, and I very rarely get a good picture of him fast enough before he tears it off. I'm sure he is going to love me when he gets older and I can blackmail him with these!!!
5 comments:
Hahaha! That will totally be in his wedding video. i luf it!
And btw:
Brit is the one that had to clue me in, so don't feel too stupid. There is a webpage that makes the mosaics, just google mosaics, it's called big huge labs or something like that.
Ella is Brookann's youngest, for now anyway. She looks so much like Brookann at that age it is crazy.
haha!! i love it!
Haha! Definitely wedding video quality. :) I love all your posts - I've just been catching up.
oh my goodness, your son is a goober too! I LOVE goobers!
okay Val you HAVE to look at my blog. You just might find out my baby's gender!!!!!!! AND, I also want your opinion about "to epidural or not" Im totally begging people to read my blog just because I want EVERYONE'S opinion/advice/input. Didnt you have a c-sec for both? Just give me the best opinion you can. :)
cotjeThese are the greatest pictures! It makes me just want to kiss him!!! I think he may have played a little too much rock band at Stacey's though.
Post a Comment