Here are some of the latest pictures of my hunky husband during his fishing trip with his dad. They went up to Riggins and fished the Salmon river. I love to look at pictures of him when he's fishing, especially when he catches some good ones! Good job honey, if I liked fish then I would be excited to eat it, but good to know you could catch me some if it was the only thing left in the world.
5 comments:
okay so i couldn't agree with you more. maybe i'd like to eat fish a little bit if i enjoyed fishing for them in general. (as well as the other way around)
but great catches! (coming from the sister and granddaughter of fishermen)
Wooo hooo, go Justin! Reeeeel 'em in. How awesome, Im not a huge fisher"woman" myself, but I sure can eat whats pulled in. :) Garsh I feel like could just gut the fish right there and eat a-la-sushi!!! YUM. I worked at a fishing lodge in AK and got to see HUGE MONGO salmons, Ill have to find out how to scan my regular pictures and send you the pic Im standing next to a 42 lbr in a scale. Way cool.
(Im with you on the epi's, bring on the drugs, I want people to tell me their point of view before I write mine, I didnt want the ladies who go natural to have their thoughts veered because of what I say.
Yahtzee! That is a big'un.
I'm not much of a fish fan either...that fish is huge! How does something like that not break the line?!
Shaun would be so impressed!
Post a Comment