Today is my beautiful mom's birthday! I thought I would just take a minute to express how wonderful my mom is, and how I just don't think I could have made it this far without her help!
She is such a wonderful grandma, my kids just adore her, as do the other 19 grandchildren she has! She is always willing to play games with them, take them on a walk to the pond, and babysit while Justin and I go out. I am so blessed to live so close to her, and that my children are able to see her as much as they do.
The example she has set has helped me throughout my life. I feel I call her more to ask questions than to just call to talk, but she is always willing to lend an ear to listen to me. I love my mom so much, and I wish her a very wonderful birthday!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to a beautiful mom!
Good times at the Nelson house! I remember that pink dress and your mom's homemade noodles!!!
I love Aunt madge!!!! The comment about homeade noodles so craving that right now!!!! I really should learn how to make them.
Post a Comment